New Job: Senior Developer
- Five years of experience in web development or other related fields
- Familiarity with Python, R, or other related languages preferred
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Write, analyze, review, and rewrite programs, using workflow chart and diagram. Apply knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic logic.
- Correct errors by making appropriate changes and rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs such as: tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
- Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software – including applications and programming.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language, including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer/personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Database management system software — MySQL, Google Cloud SQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Development environment software — Integrated development environment IDE software, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Object or component oriented development software — C++, Oracle Java, Python, Swift.
- Operating system software — Linux, Microsoft Windows, MacOS
- Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop options while implementing solutions.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Quality Control Analysis — Conducting tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance.
- Written Comprehension — Understanding information and ideas presented in writing.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Oral Comprehension — Listening to and understanding ideas, presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Deductive Reasoning — Applying general rules to produce sensible outcomes.
- Inductive Reasoning — Combining pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).