New Job: Web Developer
- Two years of experience in web development or other related fields.
- Familiarity with Python, R, or other related languages preferred.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Write supporting code for Web applications or Websites.
- Design, build, or maintain Websites, using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Back up files, from Websites to local directories, for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Write, design, or edit Web page content, or direct others producing content.
- Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
- Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software – including applications and programming.
- English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
- Communications and Media — Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media.
- Database management system software — MySQL, SQLite, Microsoft SQL Server, Google Cloud SQL.
- Development environment software — Integrated development environment IDE software, Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Object or component oriented development software — Python.
- Operating system software — Linux, Microsoft Windows, MacOS.
- Programming — Writing computer programs for various purposes.
Critical Thinking — Reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop options while implementing solutions.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Deductive Reasoning — Applying general rules to produce sensible outcomes.
- Oral Comprehension — Listening to and understanding ideas, presented through spoken words and sentences.
- Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Problem Sensitivity — Recognizing when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Written Comprehension — Understanding information and ideas presented in writing.