New Job: Cable Installer
nSide is a Florence, AL-based school safety company that cares for today’s most pressing security challenges in the classroom. We strive to answer the hard questions and provide the best solutions for school safety as we integrate all threads of communication alongside advanced technologies. After more than a decade of serving in 2,500 different schools, we need people to join our mission of keeping children and teachers safe.
- Install and service cabling infrastructure and devices for Data, Audio Visual, Access Control and Video Surveillance equipment; includes pre-wiring, installation, termination, testing, reporting, and labelling per specifications and drawings
- Test and check equipment and/or assists other employees in testing and checking equipment
- Working knowledge of test equipment and cable installation
- Maintaining a safe environment and working as a team effectively
- Proper use of all tools and equipment necessary to perform assigned tasks
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned
- Reading and comprehending blueprints and building documentation
- Manage, check and coordinate all materials to be delivered to site daily
- Providing daily feedback on project progress to Project Manager / Lead Technician
- Responsible for maintaining a safe workplace and ensuring that safety is the highest priority in the workplace
49-2098.00 – Security and Fire Alarm Systems Installers
Install, program, maintain or repair security or fire alarm wiring and equipment. Ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes.
Sample of reported job titles: Alarm Technician, Fire Alarm Technician, Home Security Alarm Installer, Install Technician, Installation Technician, Installer, Security Installation Technician, Security Installer, Security Technician, Service Technician