New Job: Cable Technician Lead
nSide is a Florence, AL-based school safety company that cares for today’s most pressing security challenges in the classroom. We strive to answer the hard questions and provide the best solutions for school safety as we integrate all threads of communication alongside advanced technologies. After more than a decade of serving in 2,500 different schools, we need people to join our mission of keeping children and teachers safe.
- Supervise and manage a three-member team for projects across Alabama
- Coordination of logistics and projects on site in a multitude of settings
- Install and service cabling infrastructure and devices for Data, Audio Visual, Access Control and Video Surveillance equipment; includes pre-wiring, installation, termination, testing, reporting, and labelling per specifications and drawings
- Flexibility to work in a variety of environments, from construction sites to finished corporate offices, K-12 schools, and colleges/universities
- Complete detailed and accurate paperwork in the company software programs
- Install network racks and cabinets in server rooms
- Interact with customers and prospects, ensuring all inquiries are handled professionally
- Travel weekly with per diem and lodging expense paid by company
- Certification in electrical, telecommunications, electronics, video surveillance and access control license may be required and paid for by the company
49-1011.00 – First-Line Supervisors of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of mechanics, installers, and repairers.
Sample of reported job titles: Crew Leader, Electrical Foreman, Facilities Manager, Facility Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Foreman, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Planner, Maintenance Supervisor, Production Crew Supervisor, Superintendent