Outside Sales-Tennessee (Remote)
nSide is a school safety company based in Florence, Alabama that cares for today’s most pressing threats and security challenges. We strive to answer the hard questions and provide the best solutions for school safety, as we integrate all threads of communication alongside advanced technologies. After more than a decade of serving in over 3,600 different schools, we need someone to join our efforts in keeping children and teachers safe.
- Group health and dental insurance is offered for eligible nSide employees through Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama.
- Group vision insurance is offered for eligible nSide employees through VSP insurance group.
- Both the health and vision insurance offerings include individual and family coverage.
- A group life insurance plan for eligible employees is offered by nSide through UNUM insurance group. The group life insurance plan is fully paid by nSide.
- Position requires 5+ years related K-12 sales experience
- BA/BS degree in a related field with a strong academic record.
- A leadership mindset: passionate about leading effective teams through intentional coaching and feedback mechanisms
- Ability to lead collaboration with team members of diverse experiences and technical capabilities
- Adeptly build and manage relationships with various diverse stakeholders, both internal and external, to meet common goals.
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communication, including formal presentation skills
- Previous customer relationship experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain positive professional relationships
- Demonstrated ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels, proving value at multiple levels in a customer organization
- Commitment to high-quality customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers and internal teams
- Organized approach to work
- Electronic Security Systems Experience helpful (Video, Access Control, etc.)
- Knowledge of relationship management best practices
- Problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities
- Willing to develop an in-depth understanding of the business and related services.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Marketing and Engineering during the development, launch and continuing refinement of existing and new nSide products.
- Respond to initial product requests and frame product issues for discussion and resolution with Product and Engineering teams
- Develop/maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Ability to consistently schedule high level meetings with districts that are customers and those who use a competing product/solution.
- Effectively articulate an in depth understanding of customer needs
- Experience closing contracts in the $100K+ range and coordinating with large district accounts that are centralized and decentralized.
- Engage in all facets of the sales process
- Assist with sales projects and campaign activities
- Maintain and expand relationships with current partners
- Leverage existing school and district contacts
- Market to District Administrators, School Administrators, and Teachers
- Assist with territory lead generation, qualification, and opportunity creation
- Engage in a variety of Outreach Strategies (Cold Calls, Emails, Cold Drop-Ins, etc.)
- Provide excellent customer support to ensure successful product implementation and secure renewals
- Deliver virtual and in-person webinars regarding product introductions and demonstrations that explain product offerings, features, and benefits to increase new, add-on, and renewal sales
- Deliver and participate in virtual and in-person conferences
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- K-12 sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote