Elevated Temperature Screening
Temperature checks are becoming a critical demand in the welcoming of students to in-person, classroom curriculum! In an attempt to curb the spread of COVID-19, our latest temperature screening technology will provide an opportunity to care for students that are unable or unwilling to continue distance learning.
Our new nSide|Live + ETS product uses cameras, installed with thermographic imaging, to scan the temperatures of up to 1000 people in an hour. As multiple students are scanned, while maintaining social distance, our system will automatically detect temperatures above 100°F with use of infrared cameras and AI systems. The system locates and scans each person’s eye ducts, providing the core and most accurate body temperature possible. Rather than expose door monitors to face-to-face screening, this solution will immediately send alerts of any raised temperature to the administrators.
By locating people with symptoms of COVD-19 before they enter the school, everyone stays safe and healthy – 100% passive and in real-time.
- Process focused to support FDA guidelines
- Clinical grade, Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer (NCIT) provided for secondary screening confirmation
- Proven hardware, manufacturer of thermal cameras and sensors since 2016
- Screening Site Design
- Professional Installation
- Continous monitoring of devices
- Calibration at installation and subsquent scheduled visits
- Training at each screening site and unlimited virtual training
- Local support by people you know – 24/7 Live Chat
- Integration with nSide – The School Safety Platform
- No-Contact Measurement
- Elevated temperature results sent immediately and securely
- Temperature measurement accuracy of ±0.5°F (±0.3°C)
- Bi-spectral sensors for visible and thermal imagery
- AI Body and Face Detection
- =<30ms measurement response time
- Screen up to 1000 people an hour
- Link to Video of any Elevated Temperature
- Usage and Data Reporting
- Blackbody included for increased accuracy